How to Apply for a Job:
To apply for a job, you need to register with the ActionAid Bangladesh recruitment system (New Registration).
If you registered earlier, you can use the same User ID for a new application. Please update your profile, if necessary, before applying.
1. You must insert value in all mandatory fields in this section. In addition, please provide a valid email address and confirm.
2. You will receive an auto-generated email and need to activate it. After successful registration, you need to log in with the ActionAid Bangladesh recruitment system (Log in Page).
1. Log in- Provide your user credential (Registered email address as a username and password)
2. Create/Update CV-. Applicants need to fill in all the information carefully.
3. View CV- After completing all the information applicants can view their Profile. Before applying, please recheck the information provided and edit if necessary.
4. Finally save your profile. Then your profile update is completed. If any future updates or modifications are required, you can edit your profile
5. Now you can apply for a job. The application process is described below:
- First, go to the Apply page and select your desired position, and write a few words "Why I may be considered suitable for the position". Finally, click on the "Apply Now" button and you will get a pop-up message for confirmation. Also, you receive an email for application confirmation.
- Before applying for any position, you may edit your resume by clicking on the Create/Update CV button. After successful application, if you update your CV, it will not reflect the applied position.
6. Even without any application, you can log in to your profile and update it, along with changing your password.
7. If you face any difficulties submitting your application, please write to email@example.com.